If you want to make the most of a psychic reading, you need to ask great questions. Don’t worry if you haven’t done this before, I’ll give youa list of questions to ask a psychic right here on this page.
What Questions Should I Ask A Psychic?
Every psychic reading is unique. Every psychic reader is unique.
And you – well, you’re unique too. And you deserve to have the best reading possible.
But to get the most from your session, think about the best questions you can ask a psychic.
To do that, you need to know your intent for the session.
Maybe you’re looking for guidance on your marriage, your job, or your family. Maybe you want to know how to be the best version of you.
It’s OK if you’re not sure. We’ve all been there, especially on our first readings.
You don’t need to know everything. You just need a rough idea. Your advisor can then help you shine light on where you need help.
Why You Should Think About Questions Before A Reading
Thinking about what questions to ask a psychic should be part of your pre-reading preparation.
A reading is your time that you’ve paid for. Spending a few minutes about the best questions to ask your advisor will pay dividends.
Doing so means you have a specific intent and purpose for the reading. That helps you and your advisor give you more insight.
If it helps, you can write down your questions to help you remember. They can also act as an ‘anchor’ if you feel you’re getting away from the important topics during the reading.
A reading is your time that you’ve paid for. Use it wisely.
Closed v Open Questions
Closed questions are ones that can be answered with a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ – for example, are you reading this article? Yes, you are (thankyou!)
Open questions are ones that begin with words like ‘how’, ‘why’, ‘what’. They can’t be answered with a ‘yes’ or ‘no’.
Generally I advise people to use open questions in a psychic reading. This will help you get more insight and allow your advisor to explore further.
Love & Relationships
Many of us visit a psychic because we want guidance about love and the path of our hearts. It’s really common to want some guidance on your closest relationships. Here are some great questions to ask a psychic about love:
- “How can I find the perfect partner?”
- “How can I get over a relationship breakup?”
- “What I can do to improve my marriage”?”
- “What do I need to let go of from my past so I can enjoy my new relationship?”
- “How will I know when I’ve met my soulmate?”
- “What does the future have in store for us as a couple?”
- “How can I love myself more?”
- “How do I know if I still want to be with my partner?”
- “How do I heal from the pain of old relationships?”
- “How can I use the law of attraction to manifest my soulmate?”
Finance & Money
With the economy not in great shape, it’s natural to think about our financial situation and how to improve it. Asking a psychic some of these questions about money can help you clarify things:
- “How can I attract more abundance into my life?”
- “How can I use my passions to make money?”
- “What things are holding me back from attracting wealth?”
- “How do I reach the goals I have for money and wealth?”
- “What do I need to know before I buy a house?”
- “How do I stop worrying about money?”
- “What can I do to get out of debt?”
Your health and wellbeing are at the heart of a happy, fulfilled life. Asking an advisor questions like these can be affirming and enlightening:
- “How do I make myself have a healthy routine and exercise more?”
- “How can I attract wellbeing to myself and family?”
- “What things are holding me back from incredible health?”
- “I’m worried about a loved-ones health – what can I do?”
- “What foods should I be avoiding?”
- “What beliefs I have about health are holding me back?
- “How do I attract more positive energy to turbo charge my wellbeing?”
Career & Job
If we want a truly happy life, we need to be happy professionally. Building a career involves making decisions.
Many folks find it helpful to get an advisor to help them. Here’s the kind of questions about jobs that I would suggest asking your psychic:
- “How do I know if I’m in the right job?”
- “How can I find more fulfilment in my job?”
- “What’s holding me back from progressing in my career?”
- “How can I be more successful in my role?”
- “What limiting beliefs do I need to let go of to help my career?”
- “How do I get a better balance between home and work?”
- “What do I need to be doing to get the promotion I really want?”
- “‘How can I cope with redundancy?”
- “How can I find a career that utilises my passions?”
Our lives are determined by the decisions we make – big and small. Making the really big decisions isn’t easy, especially when they affect others.
Asking a psychic these questions can help guide and inform your decision:
- “How do I know I’m making the right decision?”
- “What should I consider?”
- “How do I know I’m ready to make this decision?”
- “What will I do if I make the wrong decision?”
- “Are there any decisions I’ve already made that were wrong?”
Pets & Animals
Anyone who has a dog, cat or other pet will tell you that they consider them ‘part of the family’. It’s natural to have a very close bond with your pet.
Many pet owners turn to a psychic for guidance on what their pet may be feeling or thinking. Or for what to do about their pet’s health, especially towards the end of its life.
Questions like these may be helpful:
- “How do I know if my pet is happy?”
- “What does my pet need more of?”
- “Are there health issues in my pet that I should know about?”
- “What can I do to help my pet be happier?
I remember the first time I asked myself what the purpose of my life was. In honesty, I struggled with this for a long time.
Having a psychic (and also horoscope) session helped me clarify it.
If you’re wanting guidance and reassurance about your life’s purpose think about asking:
- “How do I find the purpose of my life?”
- “What should I be doing to give my life more meaning?”
- “How can I find purpose by helping others?”
- “What should I be doing more of in life?”
What does the future hold? We all ask ourselves this from time to time. It can be a big help asking about your future in a reading. Maybe you want to know what it has in store for you.
Or maybe you want reassurance that you’re on the right path. (Many folks are interested in a fertility or pregnancy reading).
Here’s some questions about your future you could ask a psychic:
- “How do I stop being fearful of the future?”
- “What limiting beliefs do I need to let go of to have a fulfilling future?”
- “What do I need to be doing now to set myself up for a happy future?”
- “How can I find peace in the future?”
…And What NOT To Ask A Psychic!
I’ve asked many psychics “what should people not ask you?”. The common answers are:
- “What are the lottery numbers for this week?” (Check this article out to find out why psychics don’t win the lottery)
- “When will I die?”
- “Should I get a divorce?”
- “Should I buy a new TV/car?”
Find A Free Reading
So now you’re ready and armed with some great questions to ask a psychic during your reading. You just need to choose one of the best psychic sites to get your reading from. And one you can trust.
All the services we recommend offer free minutes and all of them will help you answer your questions.
Get your personalised expert reading today!