Everything You Wanted To Know About Pink Auras
Pink auras are rare and beautiful. I’ll give you a run down here of what pink auras mean, what they can tell you about your personality, and what each shade of pink can mean.
Your aura is your energy field surrounding you, representing your energy, such as your state of mind, emotions, personality, and any situations you face. Animals, plants, and non-living things also have auras.
Your aura is shown by displaying various colors representing everything you send. Most of the time, your aura has different colors. Still, one dominant color always represents your personality or what you face at this time emotionally, physically, spiritually, and mentally.
The aura I’ll go over today is the pink aura.
The Pink Aura Explained
If you have pink in your aura, especially if it is your dominant color, you are very connected to your Heart Chakra, which is the Chakra surrounding your heart area and represents love.
If your aura is dominantly pink, it’s one of the rarer ones because it shows that you are highly compassionate, creative, sensitive, and genuinely romantic. Therefore, you’re a sensitive soul with love for art, freedom, and humanity.
However, the pink aura may be more nuanced because it may lean towards red or blue. You’ll learn more about that when I talk about the shades of pink. First, however, let’s go over the personality of having pink that takes up a lot of space in your aura.
If your aura is predominantly pink, there is a good chance you’re a healer or an artist, as it corresponds with peace, love, and curiosity. However, depending on the shade of pink, it can represent being unpredictable as you may look for those who will love you.
At the same time, you may do everything to avoid situations that make you uncomfortable. You may also be a people-pleaser which means that you do not have any boundaries as you look for unconditional love from the wrong places.
However, on a better note, you are the type that would be the one to host get-togethers for friends and family because you want to give them something to make them happy. I.e. you want to go out of your way to entertain them. It’s all out of love. However, your pink aura would be a healthy shade if you have boundaries, have self-discipline, express yourself honestly, and don’t sacrifice yourself for those who do not appreciate you.
You may also be psychic or intuitive if you have this aura. If not, you’re likely an artist that may not necessarily create artwork, but you would be the one to write poetry or music. That is where the romantic part of you really shows. Now, let’s talk about why the pink aura as the dominant color is so rare.
Why Is Having A Dominant Pink Aura Color Rare?
Many people have a little pink in their aura, which is expected. However, it isn’t typical for someone with an aura color to be predominantly pink.
It’s rare because most people don’t like to tap into their sensitive side, as not many people are that self-reflective. Especially if you’ve endured a lot of trauma and are naturally sensitive, that could be painful for you to delve into. However, those who have a dominant pink aura have been the ones to do a lot of shadow work successfully.
They have processed their trauma, only show love and healing, and want to make meaningful human connections. That is nuanced based on the shade of pink that your aura has. And now, let’s go over that.
What Are The Different Shades Of Pink?
Like other aura colors, there are various shades of pink and each carry different meanings. One shade of pink doesn’t have the same meaning as another, even though the primary purpose of a pink aura holds. Now, let’s go over the different pink shades that you will see in an aura:
- Bright pink – If your aura is bright pink, you are incredibly sensitive, compassionate, and affectionate. You’re also very self-aware, and extremely loyal. Your partner and friends are lucky to have you in their lives because you are committed to them, and they can trust you. You are also balanced, grounded, well-nourished, and sleep well. This is the healthiest of the pink colors.
- Baby pink – If your aura is a baby or light pink color, then you aren’t as grounded as someone with their dominant or secondary color as bright pink. However, you have heightened psychic ability as you may be clairaudient, which means you could hear sounds that are not detectable to others. You love to learn new things and have an intense curiosity, but you don’t want to disconnect from others and reality as you do.
- Magenta – This is a fascinating shade of pink in your aura as there are hues of red and blue in it, and that can mean you have traits of red and blue in this aura color. If you have a magenta aura, you are not the type that wants to conform, you are highly independent, and others may see you as eccentric. The red in your aura makes you more abrasive, but the blue in your aura makes you a good communicator and have a positive disposition. You likely do not have many friends because you don’t understand many people. However, you still do attract positivity into your life.
- Dark pink – You’re sensitive and creative, but since the aura is dark pink, that means you struggle to use your creativity and sensitivity positively. You struggle to tune with your emotions, and you could appear immature, manipulative, and dishonest.
Those are the different shades of pink that your aura could have, and you can strengthen yours if you take good care of yourself, seek balance, sleep well, and be compassionate towards others while having boundaries.
There are many resources that you can find that can help you strengthen and open your Heart Chakra and understanding your pink aura, and I will list a few for you below:
1. Heart Chakra: The Ultimate Guide to Opening, Balancing, and Healing Anahata, by Mari Silva.
2. Heart Chakra Interactive Balancing Journal: 7 Days to Better Chakra Health, by Cassandra Thistle.
3. I Love Me More: How to Find Happiness and Success through Self-Love, by Jenna Banks.
4. Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself, by Dr. Kristin Neff.
5. Know Yourself: Develop a More Compassionate, Stronger, and Happier You, by Lexie Brockway Potamkin.